Ladbrokes Odds Boost
Odds Boost, a continuous promotion that can be accessed by all Ladbrokes customers, enables punters to enhance one or more bet odds once a day. If that sounds like an offer you can embark on, you’ll want to read on and find out all the important data.
Below we will explain exactly how the Ladbrokes Odds Boost promotion works and how your boost tokens can be used.
Odds Boost Key Features
- Each Ladbrokes customer is provided one boost token per day.
- Tokens expire at midnight if they have not been used.
- Odds Boost tokens improve the potential returns on your bets.
- Tokens apply to pre-event , single and in-play bets
- You can only boost up to the first £200 of your bet
What is an Odds Boost?
Essentially, Odds Boost is a simple and rewarding promotion that runs for all Ladbrokes customers. Everyone will receive 1 odds boost token to use each day.
This token can be applied to pre-event and in-play single bets as well as multiple single-line bets on sports and virtual sports markets, and an option to use it will appear on the bet slip where applicable.
If and when a punter chooses to use their token, the likelihood of all bet slip selections–subject to certain constraints–will be improved and the bet odds thus increased.
Each Odds Boost token expires at midnight of the day when it can be used if it is not used and is only added to a bet slip for the first £200 stakes. Nevertheless, a single Odds Boost token can still give a significant boost to winnings and every punter can use one every day if they so wish.
Odds Boosts vary, however, if you’re wanting to request a specific bet, you can #GetAPrice from Ladbrokes by tweeting them online on Twitter.
How to Use Odds Boost Token
An ongoing promotion that every Ladbrokes customer can automatically take advantage of if they choose to do so, Odds Boost could hardly be easier to engage in. To use an odds boost token, all you need to do is follow these simple and straightforward steps:
- Log in or register a new account and receive Labrokes latest awesome sign up bonus
- Add your choices to the bet slip and press boost
- These selections appear on your bet slip just as your Odds Boost token is applied. (If the option does not appear, go to the’ My Account ‘ menu where you can check that you have not already used your daily token and read exactly which bets are eligible for the tokens.)
- Use the cash boost option to apply the token and increase the odds cost.
If your bets win then appreciate your enhanced winnings and repeat the process the next day after the release of your new boost token.
All of the above should give you a good idea of what this promotion is about and how to get involved.
Terms and Conditions
What you also need to be aware of is the primary terms and conditions of the offer:
- Ladbrokes customers will receive one odds boost token per day.
- By increasing their odds, tokens improve all choices on the odds of a bet.
- Only the first £200 stake will receive boosted odds
- Odds Boost tokens appear in the “My Account” account segment for punters, where there is also an explanation as to which markets they apply to.
- Betting tokens will appear on a punter’s bet slip.
- Tokens are applicable for single pre-event, single in-play and single-line multiple wagers on the markets for sport and virtual sport.
- Tokens are not applicable to different complex bets such as Yankees, Lucky 15s, etc.
- Odds boost is available to internet and mobile customers, but not available to Telebetting, Text Betting or Ladbrokes Exchange customers, or in Ladbrokes betting shops.
- Odds Boost token is available at 0.01 each day and will expire at midnight if not used.
- Odds Boost is only available for sportsbook betting and can not be applied to other internet items such as Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lotto or Slots.
For full terms and conditions, please visit the Ladbrokes website.