Ladbrokes Acca Insurance – Get Money back If 1 Team Let’s You Down
In this article we explain everything you need to understand about this Promotion, including a step-by-step guide on how to claim the offer and the main conditions you need to understand.
Ladbrokes 5 Team Football Acca Insurance
Ladbrokes have been running their 5 Team Football Acca Insurance promotion for a long time. It has been very popular with thousands of punters around the world. So now you’re going to be pleased to learn more about this great promotion.
Acca insurance is generally a very handy betting insurance, if 1 team lets you down you’ll get your bet back. And if you’re wanting something a bit different, try Ladbrokes #GetAPrice by tweeting Ladbrokes online on Twitter.
What is the insurance for Ladbrokes Football Acca?
Ladbrokes Acca Insurance applies to match-result football accumulators made up of 5 or more teams and works so that if one team lets you down then you get your stake back as a free bet of up to £ 25.
What we appreciate most though is that the offer is available at all football levels! All right, any game, any league, anywhere. The only situation is that each option is 1/10 (1.10) or greater.
Ladbrokes Acca Insurance is accessible to new and existing customers. Thanks to Edit My Acca, you can change your accumulators even after you have started your selected occurrences. So if there’s a team that suddenly doesn’t look so nice, you can remove it! You can also soon cash out your bets and lock in a profit or loss before you settle your bet.
How To Claim Football Acca Insurance
This is how to claim the Ladbrokes Football Acca Insurance Promotion:
- If you don’t have an account yet you can take advantage of the latest Ladbrokes bonus code
- Log-in to www.ladbrokes.com
- Place an accumulator consisting of 5 or more teams.
- Ladbrokes will reimburse your stake automatically as a free bet of up to £ 25 if one team let’s your bet down.
Applies to accumulators of 5 or more football teams.
- Opportunities 1/10 (1.10) or greater by selection.
- Accumulator must have combined odds of 3/1 (4.0) or greater.
- Stakes are repaid as free bets.
- Refunds up to £ 25 maximum.
- Refunds given on the day after 12:00 after the qualifying bets settled.
If football accumulators are your thing, it’s certainly worth considering Ladbrokes Acca Insurance when putting your bets.
Now you can bet safely in the knowledge that if one team actually let you down it’s not the end of the world as you’ll get your money back as a free bet of up to £ 25.