Boku Casino Sites UK
Boku has been around for over 10 years and is widely accepted by online casinos. We’ve got the best Boku Casino Sites listed in the UK right here
The All British Casino that have a wide range of gaming options including live casino, video slots, slots, table games, jackpot, video poker and lottery. They utilise a wide range of software providers meaning the game range is fantastic. At the site that claims to be of Great British Excellence they also have an enticing Welcome Bonus to take advantage of.
Fun Casino are an online site operated by L&L Europe Ltd and we have rarely seen such great game variation. Much of this is due to the huge range of software providers they utilise and these include Evolution Gaming, High5Games, Microgaming, Slingshot, Barcrest, Netent, Amatic, Thunderkick, IGT and NextGen. From these software providers they provide Video Poker, Live Games, Table Games, Slots, Video Slots, Jackpots, and Live Casino. Within categories you will find a wide array of options which include Roulette, Blackjack and more. The site is extremely easy to use and is licensed by both the Great Britain and Malta Gambling Commissions. We highly recommend Fun Casino and if you are interested in signing up it only takes around 2 minutes!
Casilando is an online gambling platform managed by White Hat Gaming Ltd meaning they are part of a much wider network. Licensed in the UK, Malta and Sweden they offer a range of games which includes loads of slots, a live casino with roulette, blackjack, three card poker, sic bo, baccarat and more. In addition there are also loads of high quality table games and massive progressive jackpots to be won. We do not recall finding a website that utilises such a huge range of software providers. There are lots of promotions to enjoy across a range of games and they are a site we recommend.
Sloty are an online gambling site called the 'City Of Slots'. They provide a wide range of gaming options from software providers such as Netent, NYX, Evolution Gaming, Microgaming, Play'ngo, Quickspin, Yggdrasil, Oryxgaming, Red Tiger and iSoftbet. There are plenty of offers to enjoy including an enticing sign up offer for new customers to enjoy.
Spinit are an online casino platform that offer live casino, roulette, blackjack, slots, table games and much more. They also have a massive range of promotions including a welcome bonus.
Genesis are a new casino established in 2018 and are now gaining popularity. Licensed in both Malta and the UK they offer table games, video slots and a live casino which are all part of their impressive website. They have a wide range of promotions including a welcome offer for new customers. They utilise a wide range of software providers whilst there payment methods are wide ranging.
You can play the best online casino games at BGO. The site operated by BGO Entertainment Ltd are licensed in both Alderney and the UK and offer some huge jackpots on their wide range of slots which is often a 7 figure sum. On a monthly basis they regularly pay out well over £50 million! Games include Starburst, Ted and Kong and in total five people have become millionaires as a result of the site. With a wide range of payment methods, helpful customer service team and huge amounts of promotions available to new and existing customers it is easy to see why so many people are visiting this user-friendly site. Signing up takes 1-2 minutes and you can see if you can join their list of millionaires.
Boku Casino Sites 2020
Boku is one of many popular mobile payment systems that have changed the way people think about paying, and ever since it was founded ten years ago in 2009 it has made a real name for itself as one of the players’ favourites when it comes to online casino payments. Available on various different casino sites, there is no question that Boku has become a stalwart in today’s mobile payment industry.
The site was initially launched in the United States where it was received well. However, it was not until it came to the international stage that Boku really started to flex its muscles and get registered on the London Stock Exchange. They have offices in plenty of cities around the world now and is used by some of the biggest mobile and digital markets like Facebook, Spotify, Google Play, and the App Store.
Its reach is what makes Boku so easy and effective to use, with users all across the UK allowed to process online payments directly to a casino, usually the best casino sites will offer Boku, whenever they want or buy the best new game on a mobile marketplace, just by using your mobile phone to deposit on any UK network. All mobile devices are supported by Boku, which is an added bonus.
Today we have looked through everything that Boku has to offer, comparing its positive and negative points, as well as any other necessary details that our readers need to be made aware of before making the decision to sign up at Boku.
Boku Banking Information
Prior to making the leap and signing up with Boku, the positive and negative points have to be considered. Each detail must be looked at carefully, and we urge our readers to not rush into anything as it may not be the service that best suits their needs despite looking solid so far.
Boku Deposits and Withdrawals
At Boku, there is no processing time, which means that users will be able to use their funds instantly after depositing on a Boku casino site. While this is brilliant, the lack of a withdrawal service is extremely frustrating and could cause some annoyance to users, who will be required to find an alternative way to receive their funds. Other e-wallets such as Neteller, Skrill, or PayPal are our recommended choice as they offer the quickest withdrawal times. It must be noted that most casinos have a 48 hour – or longer – processing time before carrying out a withdrawal.
Opening a Boku account
At Boku, the need for an account is no more, as all that is needed is a phone number and a mobile device capable of receiving and sending text messages. Other than those three things, you don’t need to do much else. On the cashier section of the casino website, users should select Boku as their payment method and then choose the amount they would like to deposit. This will lead users to an area where they will enter their phone number, and a text message will subsequently be sent to their mobile device asking the user to confirm the payment. Once these tasks have been completed the funds will be ready to use in the casino account.
Boku Deposit Fees
As was mentioned earlier, Boku does not charge its customers for depositing at an online casino. This does not rule out the chance that an online casino may actually charge its players for depositing on the website though, and we again encourage our readers to examine the T&C’s of the casino before depositing. More often than not, users will be charged 2.5% for placing a deposit on a casino site and most casino sites will charge upon each deposit.
Pros and Cons Of Using Boku For Casino
- No app necessary – One of the best things about Boku is the fact that there is no need to head to the App Store or Google Play Store etc. to download an application in order to use Boku, as the service will instead allow its users to make deposits by charging the user’s mobile phone bill or pre-paid balance.
- Unlike apps like Paypal, where an app must be downloaded, users can save space on their mobile device while also easily managing their funds without a completely separate Boku account.
- Any mobile device can be used – Does your mobile device send and receive text messages? If the answer is yes, then you can use Boku. Nowadays almost everybody owns a smartphone of some sort, whether that’s an Apple device or the newest Samsung, or anything in between. Boku have digested this information and used it to everyone’s advantage by making it so that every single mobile device in the UK can make payments to online casinos with the service.
- It’s safe and secure – Due to the fact that Boku is not connected to a separate account or app, users can rest assured that their funds are in a safe environment in terms of their personal and financial details. Since all deposits are charged to the users phone bill, there are no credit or debit card details needed when making a payment to an online casino. This means hackers cannot access any important information regarding Boku accounts and in turn, crucial details are protected. Boku does not save details anywhere either, so it’s virtually impossible for thieves to get in.
- It’s free – When making a deposit at Boku, users will not be charged a fee by their mobile service provider. This is fantastic news for those who regularly transfer funds via Paypal and other e-wallets that charge fees, as there is now a service which will allow you to deposit exactly the amount you would like. This does not mean that online casinos will exempt Boku payments from their deposits fees though, so users should ensure that they have read through the terms and conditions or their online casino before depositing and being surprised that a fee has been charged.
- Easy to use – Anybody that has previously made a payment online will find that Boku is very simple to use, with the service proving to be quick and hassle-free. To deposit into an online casino, users just need to follow the regular instructions on the casino website, then make sure that their mobile device is at hand so they can receive a text message and use their phone number to deposit.
- No withdrawals – Unfortunately, users will need to have another payment method ready if they would like to withdraw funds from their online casino account, as Boku does not provide this service. Should you not have a different payment method that can be used on the site, withdrawals will instead by sent in the form of a cheque, which is infamous for being the slowest way to receive withdrawn funds.
- Limited deposits – Players who take their online casino gaming seriously may run into a slight issue with Boku, as the maximum deposit limit at an online casino is capped at £30 per 24 hours for users. This likely won’t cause any issues for those who just want to sit back, relax and have a little fun, but if casino gaming is a major part of your life, it may suit you better to look to other payment methods.
Our Conclusion on Boku Casino Sites
There is no doubt that Boku is easy to use, convenient for those who like to play on the go, and use their mobile device often. Processing payments is simple – all you have to do is reply to a text message that is asking you to confirm the requested payment amount. On top of the simplicity of the website, additional pluses are that users won’t need to set up an account, meaning zero passwords to remember and since an app isn’t necessary, more free space can be kept on the mobile device.
As with everything in the world though, there are some negatives. Boku is no different, with the obvious one being that users cannot withdraw funds when using the service. Also, the number of sites that accept Boku payments in the UK is noticeably limited, and users who enjoy Boku as their main method of payment will see this as something of a concern. Another worry is the deposit limit of just £30, which will cause all sorts of problems for dedicated casino gamers.
Overall, we see Boku as a solid choice for casual casino gamers and don’t mind having to use a different payment method when withdrawing. If you don’t take gambling seriously and just use it to pass the time, then perhaps Boku is the right option for you. However, dedicated gamers should probably consider other options as they will be held back at times by Boku.