Persian Fortune Slot Review – RTP, Features and Bonuses
Be prepared for childlike giddiness with this Red Tiger Gaming slot, guaranteed to send you straight into Fairy Tale Land.
Complete with stunning visuals, interesting features, as well as massive payouts, this slot machine game is truly something else. We’ll take a look at all the game features this Middle Eastern gem has to offer, ways to navigate the game, the payout rate, and more in this extensive Persian Fortune slot review, so make sure to read everything to decide if you want to play the game and experience the magic yourself.
About Persian Fortune Slot Game
Asking us to choose a favourite feature about this video slot, and you’ll have us in a difficult position. However, with a gun to my head, I’d probably say it’s the breathtaking visuals.
The slot game features 5 reels set upon a gorgeous, rich backdrop depicting a palace hall in deep purple shades. The colour scheme is completed by the sheen of gold that encapsulates the reels, the Persian blue multiplier panels, and the beautifully crafted lucky symbols.
A true feast for the eyes and we expect nothing less from the well-known software developers, who’ve proven once again that their slots games are some of the most visually appealing on the market.
The magical atmosphere is completed by the grandiose sound design, which will have you feel like strutting around in that majestic palace and call it your own.
The gameplay is only bettered by the increasing multipliers, bonus rounds, mega tile, and all the other special features this slot machine has in store. I’ve listed all of them in the Interactive Features section below.
How to Play Persian Fortune Slots Online
The visual effects might be dizzying, but even in your fairy tale induced inebriated state, you will be able to find your way easily in this slot machine game.
The Spin button can be found to the right, it is round and golden, so I’m sure you will not have any issues finding it. Right next to it, classic to titles released by this game provider, you will find the Turbo button. You can press it to have the tumbling reels go a little bit faster when the adrenaline is a bit too much to bear.
To the left, you will find the Total Stake option. You can change your betting limits using this by clicking the plus and minus button. There’s also an automatic betting. The auto button is right next to the waging option, and if you press it, a pop up will appear, where you can set the desired number of spins and a maximum loss amount.
Scoring a winning combination has never been this easy since some Persian Magic clearly touched this slot. The slot experience is clearly enhanced by the plethora of bonuses, special features, and bonus rounds, so let us take a look at them all below.
- Tumbling reels – first of all, it is worth mentioning that this video slot features tumbling reels, which means that the reels don’t spin like in other slots games, but rather the symbols will fall into place to fit the reels into winning combos.
- Cascading reels – when you press the spin button, and you land some high paying symbols on a winning payline, the high-value symbols will disappear, leaving way for other symbols. If you have some matching symbols around the winning line, they will form other winning combos. The consecutive winning spins will continue for as long as you can land matching symbols somewhere on the reels. The chain reaction bar is to the left, which will increase the game’s multipliers with every winning combo.
- Multiplier Values – to the right of the screen, you will see a string of frames containing multiplier values. They will be awarded on consecutive wins, so as long as you can land matching symbols on a winning betline, they will continue to increase. The highest payout for the multipliers will get to an 8x your total staked bet.
- Mega Symbol – any symbol from the paytable can turn into a 2×2 or 3×3 colossal symbol, giving you a realistic chance at some fairytale cash prizes.
- Bonus symbol – landing 3 or more of the treasure chest symbol anywhere on the reels will bring before you a fun bonus game, the magic carpet bonus feature. You will be taken before 14 golden carpets (some call these golden cards, but I don’t buy it) and be prompted to choose one. You will be able to reveal one of 4 kinds of coloured jewels. The purple gems are the ones that pay the least, 18x your triggering bet. The blue jewels will bring you x35 your bet in bonus funds, while the green ones will award 138x your bet. The highest paying symbols of these would be the purple jewels. If you manage to score three of these, Aladdin will bring you a bonus amount of 888x your total staked bet. A solid offering from Aladdin.
- Wild symbol – the beautiful lady is the wild bringing special prizes to the lucky ones which will land her. 5 extra wilds will bring you a bonus value of 200x your total staked bet.
We still have some remaining symbols to talk about; the high-value symbols in this game are the golden palace, 5 of which will bring you wins of 160x your bet. Next, we have the ring, the swords, and the vase. They will reward the player 120x, 80x and 60x their bet, respectively, skyrocketing your remaining bonus balance.
Next up, we have the normal slot elements, the playing cards suites as regular symbols, which pay a maximum of 60x for 5 aces.
What Symbol Triggers the Persian Fortune Slot Bonus Free Spins?
There are no free spins in this title, and although they would make for a nice addition, I feel the slot is already jam-packed with special features and bonuses, so we’re not really mad about it. Plus, the bonus game feature can bring some serious cash our way, so free spins who? We don’t know her.
Paylines and stakes
This middle eastern fantasy slot benefits from 20 fixed paylines, all of which pay from left to right. All wins are awarded when a symbol matches a payline pattern, so there’s some real money to be won considering all this.
Let’s take a look at the wagering requirements. The minimum stake per spin is $0.20, and it goes up to $40. We’ve definitely seen wider ranges regarding stakes, but $40 for a maximum spin limit is still enough for any high roller out there. Plus, considering the chance to 888 x your bet, this quickly becomes a contestant to the Massive Payouts Olympics.
Persian Fortune Slot Game Software
As I’ve mentioned, this video slot is provided by the Eurasian studio, Red Tiger Gaming. They have a vast history of offering some really well optimized and beautiful slots and have pretty much ruled the online casinos market with their carefully crafted slot machine games. Their online slots are fantastically smooth; they never crash or bug, making for a great gaming experience.
And if you’d like to enjoy this title on the go, Persian Fortune works beautifully on any mobile devices, iOS or Android.
They do have, indeed, the largest collection of high volatility online games, and newer players are guaranteed to have a blast if they never tried one of their slots before.
What is Persian Fortune Slots RTP?
The RTP for Persian Fortune is 96%. I’m sure some players would prefer a better house edge. However, this was expected from this game provider since most of their titles revolve around this number. This slot is considered a high variance one, so there’s plenty of chances to hit it big and be the next legendary jackpot winner.
As a takeaway, I’d say this title delivers everything it promised and more. The graphics are superb, the music is grand, and there are tons of features ready to surprise you at any moment. If you are lucky enough to make it to the bonus round, you will have a magical chance of winning up to 888x your total staked bet, and if it does not happen, the other possibilities are pretty good as well.
If will definitely attract more players with a free spins feature, but I feel like the multipliers, the Mega Tile feature, the wilds, and all the others are enough to have a delightful time with this title.
Persian Fortune is by far a great slot game to be playing on, with its simple to use and has a great theme attached, similar to Fu Fortunes Megaways which is perfect for this type of theme and features.
There’s really not a lot of things I could say I didn’t like about this title, so if you feel the same after reading this Persian Fortune Slots review, I cordially invite you to the treasure trove.