Gold Volcano Slot Review – RTP, Features & Bonuses
Gold Volcano is a Play’n Go developed slot game that was first released in July 2020. This Gold Volcano slot review will be taking a closer look at what the game has to offer its players, including the slot’s RTP, bonuses and features that are all included within the slot.
How to play Gold Volcano
Before you begin playing the Gold Volcano slot, you must first select your preferred stake for your spin. This can be done by using the + and – symbols at the bottom of the screen, with players increasing and decreasing their stake level in accordance to what they feel comfortable gambling with. Use the autoplay feature if you do not wish to have to click every time you want to complete a spin. The autoplay feature sees a set number of up to 100 spins completed for you all at once at a set stake.
Gold Volcano Slot Features
- Gold Volcano has a particularly unique layout, coming with a 3-4-5-6-6-5-4-3 formation across the grid, which you aren’t too likely to find in many other slot games.
- There is a minimum stake of 20p per spin featured within Gold Volcano, as well as a maximum bet of £100 per spin, leaving players with plenty of room to maneuver.
- There is a maximum win of 10,000x your stake from this game.
Gold Volcano RTP
Return to player or often shortened to RTP is the percentage winning return from the selected slot. The higher the RTP the more likely the slot will return money to the player, reducing the chance to lose while the lower the RTP is the more chance you have to lose. However, this often comes with much larger maximum wins and bonuses compared with the higher RTP slots available.
The Gold Volcano slot comes with an RTP rating of 94.2%.
Gold Volcano Bonuses
There are multiple bonus features within Gold Volcano, which will be a huge attraction for many slot players out there. Once the Volcano becomes dormant, you will be able to trigger three different random features, but only on losing spins. The features are:
- Rumble feature – the whole grid is shaken, and all the symbols are shuffled around to new positions. One symbol is also replaced by a scatter.
- Lava feature – the volcano erupts, and mystery lava symbols are spewed out on the outer reel positions. The grid is now changed to 4-5-6-7-7-4-5, and the lava symbols turn into random symbols which can include wilds, but not scatters.
- Excavate feature – will add between 3 and 5 wilds randomly to the grid, which can help create winning clusters.
Once the pressure starts building on the Volcano, you will begin to receive help from random Wilds, which can sometimes land with a 2x multiplier. There is also a crystallization feature that is triggered when you fill up all of the 9 empty slots within the meter. The meter has three different stages, with the further up the meter you go the better the prizes that come your way will be.
There is also the opportunity to win free spins within Gold Volcano, which comes when you get six consecutive cascading wins. The lava rises with each cascade towards the top, at which point it will explose and will expand into an 8×8 grid. You start out with five free spins and continue on from there.
Gold Volcano Summary
From looking at our Gold Volcano slot review, we are satisfied in recommending this game to players who have not previously played it themselves. The range of bonuses that are available are both appealing and have plenty of value to them, while the overall gameplay was slick and impressive. See for yourselves by playing Gold Volcano today!